Pneumatic Tabletop Stapling Device with 1 stapling head for coiled staples. For closing filled folding boxes with overlapping flaps.
Cross stapling of filled corrugated cardboard boxes with overlapping flaps.
Stapling operations are triggered by contact.
Staples are firmly anchored in the carton by clinching anvils.
Equipped with 1 stapling head LRS B 34 mounted on a
plate 650 x 750 mm. For closing filled corrugated cardboard boxes with overlapping flaps.
Stapling operation triggered by contact. The staple magazine allows reloading of a coil with 5000 staples from above.
• Equipped with 1 stapling head LRS B 34 for cross stapling.
• Stapling with clinching anvils.
• Stapling depth adjustable according to carton thickness.
• Stapling operations are triggered by adjustable contact valve.
• Optionally the triggering can also be released through a foot valve.
• Supporting plate with stop dog.
• Equipped with pneumatic maintenance unit.
• Loading capacity: 5000 coiled staples.
TGR 1 / LRS H 34
The tabletop stapling device can also be equipped with a stapling head LRS H 34. for side stapling (up end) (see picture).
See also > Stapling head LRS for coiled staples.
Optionally the tabletop stapling device can also be delivered with a wheeled support UGS made from special section tube. Equipped with brake and 4 castor wheels. Size: 700 x 700 x 750 mm (height).