B03 Fully Automatic Tray Stapling Machine
SHA 81. Stapling cardboard flats to trays
Lifting > feeding > shaping > stapling >reversing > ejecting > handing over
For shaping and stapling flat carton blanks of solid or corrugated cardboard to trays (bottoms or lids).
For central application or integrated into a packaging line.
A pile of carton blanks is positioned on a lifting table upstream.
> lifting and feeding of carton blanks.
> shaping to carton trays.> stapling the 4 flaps.
> ejecting trays into transfer device for handing over or lifting up.
> Additional functions optionally as to turning bottoms to tray lids.
> Pushing over and centring in a transfer station.
Capacity: 8 - 10 trays / minute.
• 4 Stapling heads > B 36 - 60 (B 36 -70) for coiled staples.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG® B 60.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Single or double stapling from 120 mm rim height-
• Adjustable for different tray sizes made of solid,
single or double corrugated cardboard.
• Adjustment to other tray size: 2 - 3 minutes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 4 castor wheels for easy moving.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to
• compensate pressure oscillations.
• Height pick-up: 1150 mm; ejection side: 1100 mm.
• Useful height lifting table/pick up: 800 mm.
• Including lifting scissors table.