SGR 4 / TEL Stapling Device with 4 stapling heads.
For stapling round blanks of corrugated cardboard
The 3-piece, prefabricated round blank made of corrugated cardboard is inserted into the stapling device. The foot valve activates each 2 staples from the bottom and top.
Then the round blank is turned over in order to staple the opposite side.
Each 4 cardboard flaps at the top and bottom are stapled into the cardboard body so that the 3-piece round blank forms a unit.
• Centering of the cardboard spools by stop dogs
• Execution of the stapling process with all 4 stapling heads simultaneously or individually.
SGR 4 / TEL Stapling Device (SGR/C 13-30/4X/TEL)
• With 4 stapling heads C 13 - 30/80.
• 2 at bottom, 2 at top, left and right version.
• Loading capacity 5000 staples on a coil.
• Reloading time of one staple coil in less than one minute.
• Frame with pedestal.
• Equipped with 20 liter pressure tank.
• Compensation of air fluctuations.
• Working height 900 mm.
• Output: approx. 1- 2 pcs per minute incl.handling.
See also pneumatic stapling head > C 13
See also Automatic stapling machines > C06