A03 Stapling Machine with 4 Stapling Heads E 24.
Box bottom and top closing of filled carton.
SHM E 24-60/4.
Simultaneous stapling of bottoms and lids of filled folding boxes made from corrugated cardboard in differing sizes.
The filled folding boxes in variable sizes are being centred and pushed into the stapling unit on a roller conveyor.
4 simultaneous stapling operations are released (each 2 at the carton bottom and top side). Then the folding box will be pushed forward automatically to place the next 4 staples to complete the bottom and top stapling of the folding box.
• Output: 8 - 10 boxes/hour.
• 4 heads, 2 each for bottom and top: E 24 - 60*
• High loading capacity.
• Each head for 4000 coiled staples TOP E 60 4.
• Reloading a head within 1 minute.
• Automatic detection of different box sizes during operation.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure fluctuations.
• Control: SIEMENS SPS S7.
• Height of roller conveyor: 825 mm.
• The staple is automatically clinched without clinching anvils.
• No additional stitching holes next to the staple which would destroy
the cardboard partially and diminish the rigidity of the box.
• A box closed with TOP blind stitch makes a better optical impression.
• No damage to the contents as the staple is clinched within the
under board without penetrating completely through.
• No clinching anvils which are mainly subject to wear and tear,
thus higher availability and less susceptibility to repair.
* See also Stapling Heads for coiled staples > E 24.