C03 Semi Automatic Nailing Machine
KA 8 x A 20 with 8 heads. Nailing Carton onto Wood (packets of ream printing plates).
The packet is being pushed into the nailing station on a conveyor with universal rolls. A stop dog with 2 roller valves triggers 8 stapling operations simultaneously by contact. 4 coiled staples from above and 4 from below. The package will be turned on the conveyor by 180° and the other side will be nailed with 8 staples.
In contrast to common fasteners the staple will not be shot into the material but pressed which avoids any damage to the carton.
• 8 Stapling heads for coiled staples: A 20 - 60.
• 4 Heads in left and 4 in right execution.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M A 60 ST.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Adjustable for different carton sizes.
• Triggered by contact.
• Main frame with security equipment.
• Equipped with 4 castor wheels for easy moving.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to
compensate pressure oscillations.
Optional supplementary equipment with sensors as to initial position, staple reserve, staple outlet control, end of staple coil.
See also Stapling head for coiled staples > A 20.