Stapling Head for coiled staples (13 mm crown, 1.0 mm wire). For stationary use in stapling devices and special purpose machines for stapling and nailing all kind of materials.
Complete pneumatic stapling or nailing unit with automatic feed movement for the stationary use in stapling devices and special purpose machines. For stapling all types of cardboard, paper, plastics, film, leather, etc. as well as for nailing these materials onto wood, pressboard, etc..
See also Automatic stapling machines > C01 - C09 and D01 - D09
The coiled staples, their holding fixture, and the air cylinder are moved neither during the feeding travel (A) nor during the stapling (not in case of 150 mm feed travel). This makes possible high-speed stapling, as the force, due to inertia, remains low.
• Stapling and nailing in every position.
• Various anvils available for stapling.
• Different stroke/feed path (A) up to 25, 80 or 150 mm.
• Head is operated as by any double effective air cylinder.
• Available in left or right version.
• The mounting can be performed using a centring pin (B), or with threadedbore holes (C)
located laterally on the bottom of the cylinder.
• Loading capacity (D): 4000 coiled staples.
• Reloading time of a staple roll in less than one minute.
Optional sensors (E)
The following sensors are available for an automated application:
• Initial position: Query of the base position of the stapling head.
• Staple reserve: Notification about the remaining of approx.
100 – 200 staples on the roll, reloading must be carried out soon.
• Staple ejection*: Control query whether a staple was discharged
through the discharge channel. * Not available for stainless steel staples (S).
• Staple end: Message about the remainder of about 20 – 30 staples,
with reloading immediately required.
Serie of Stapling Heads C 13:
Heads with up to 25, 80 or 150 mm feed travel
for coiled staples with 13 mm crown and 1.0 mm wire.
C 13 - 26 = 6,5 mm; C 13 - 30 = 8,5 mm leg length;
C 13 - 36 = 11,5 mm; C 13 - 42 = 14,5 mm leg length;
C 13 - 26 for coiled staples M C 26; M C 26 S
C 13 - 30 for coiled staples M C 30; M C 30 S
C 13 - 36 for coiled staples M C 36;
C 13 - 42 for coiled staples M C 42; M C 42 S
S =stainless steel,