D04 Stapling Machine SHM/C13-26/1X/VER
with 1 head. Stapling acustic isolation to plastic tube.
Clinching tables are mounted in two pull-out drawers.
The first component (pipe/acoustic cap) will be inserted into drawer 1 and fixed by a lever. The complete sliding component will be inserted into the stapling area. By means of the START push-button the clinching process will be released. The sliding axle drives the stapling head into the programmed positions to achieve the fastening of the plastic cap.
Simultaneously the next component can be inserted manually into the second open drawer. After completion of component 1 the fastened part can be taken out and the next component can be inserted. At the same time the component in drawer 2 will be stapled.
Capacity: 25 seconds stapling pro component
• 1 Stapling Head > C 13 - 26.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M C 26 SS.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Frame with safety doors.
• Safety glazing.
• 2 drawers with each 1 assembling table with stapling anvils.
• Portalaxis (X-,Y,C-axis), turning device.
• Control cabinet with operating panel.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank.
• Pneumatic maintenance unit.
• Safety light curtain.
• Adjustable machine feet.
• Working level ca. 850 mm.