B05 Fully Automatic Stapling Machine
SHA 11 SCC. Stapling of Folding Boxes (FEFCO 300)
Lifting > feeding > shaping > stapling > ejecting
Processing of flat carton blanks of corrugated cardboard to folding boxes according to FEFCO 300 (carton bottom).
A pile of carton blanks is positioned on a lifting table upstream.
> Lifting and feeding of carton blanks.
> Shaping to box.
> Stapling the 4 flaps.
> Ejection of folding boxes
Output: max. 6 boxes / minute
• 4 Stapling heads > B 36 - 60 (B 36 -70) for coiled staples.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG® B 60.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Single or double stapling.
• Adjustable for different box sizes made of solid, single or double corrugated cardboard.
• Adjustment to other box size: 2 - 3 minutes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
• Pick-up height: 1150 mm.
• Ejection side: 560 mm.