B04 Fully Automatic Stapling Machine
SHA 81/LIFT. Stapling cardboard flats to trays
Feeding > Shaping > Stapling >Reversing >Ejecting > Handing-over
For shaping and stapling flat carton blanks of solid or corrugated cardboard to trays
(bottoms or lids).
For integrated application.
A pallet of carton blanks of solid or corrugated cardboard is positioned in the lifting station by means of a fork-lift-truck and are lifted from there.
> Lifting and feeding the blanks.
> Shaping to carton tray.
> Single or double stapling the 4 flaps.
> Ejecting trays into transfer device for handing-over or lifting.
Additional functions optionally:
> Turning tray bottoms to tray lids.
> Pushing over and centring in a transfer station.
Output: 3 – 4 trays / minute.
• 4 Stapling heads > B 36 - 60 (B 36 -70) for coiled staples.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG® B 60.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Single or double stapling from 120 mm rim height.
• Adjustable for different tray sizes made of solid, single or double corrugated cardboard.
• Adjustment to other tray size: 2 - 3 minutes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 4 castor wheels for easy moving.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
• Pick up height: 1150 mm;
• Ejecting side: 1100 mm.
• Effective height: 1100 mm.