A04 Stapling Machine SHM LRS-T 34/2
Top closing of filled boxes
Top closing of filled carton boxes of same sizes.
2 stapling heads LRS T are mounted with a fixed distance to each other at a feeding plate. Coiled staples are firmly anchored in the carton by clinching anvils.
The filled box will be delivered on a roller conveyor and centred.
3 of the 4 flaps still standing open will be folded automatically. In the stapling station 2 stapling operations are triggered simultaneously, the box will be shifted automatically and 2 further simultaneous stapling operations will close the top completely with totally 4 staples.
• Capacity: 10 - 12 boxes / minute.
• 2 stapling heads: LRS T 34.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples CR 5/34.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Control: SIEMENS SPS S7.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure fluctuations.
• Height of roller conveyor: 825 mm.
Stapling System with anvils
> The legs of the staple are being bent by clinching anvils inserted from outside.
> Two clinching anvils which pierce through the cardboard on either side of the staple.
> By means of these anvils the staple legs are clinched.
> The penetration depth of the head can be adjusted in order to that the contents will not be
damaged by the clinching anvils.