Top Closing Stapler with clinching anvils. For coiled staples. Closing filled folding boxes of single- and double corrugated cardboard.
Economic closing of cartons made from corrugated cardboard with joining and overlapping flaps using clinching anvils. Suitable for single and double corrugated cardboard.
Adjustable penetration depth to match the type of carton.
Ideally suited for a utilization in packaging lines, where a high degree
of availability and efficiency must be ensured.
• Housing made from tempered steel to provide long durability.
• Clinching anvils return instantaneously: up to 20 staple cycles/minute
• 1,000 staples per coil: up to 10 times less frequent recharging as
compared to normal staplers
For convenient working use a balancer in combination with a
swivel arm system, and an appropriate spiral hose. See > accessories.
Pneumatic MEROLOCK stapler
• for coiled staples CR 1/34, leg length 18 mm,
• with sound suppressor
• including an automatic clinching anvil return.
• clinching anvils are specially hardened, which increases the serviceable life.