Blindstapling Head for coiled staples (22-26 mm crown, 2 mm wire) for stationary use in stapling machines for box bottom, top closing of filled cartons and top closing of telescopic-type boxes.
Complete pneumatic stapling or nailing units with an automatic feed movement (A) for the stationary use in stapling devices and special purpose machines. Stapling in every position. The mounting can be performed using a centring pin (B), or with threaded bore holes (C) located laterally on the bottom of the cylinder.
The reload time of a staple coil of 4000 staples is less than one minute.
See also Automatic stapling machines > A01 - A03.
The coiled staples, their holding fixture, and the air cylinder are moved neither during the feeding travel (A) nor during the stapling (not in case of 150 mm feed travel). This makes possible high-speed stapling, as the force, due to inertia, remains low.
• 1. Blindstapling or 2. Penetrating Stapling possible.
• The staple is automatically clinched without clinching anvils.
• No additional stitching holes next to the staple which would destroy
the cardboard partially and diminish the rigidity of the box.
• Different stroke/feed paths (A) up to 40, 80 or 150 mm.
• Head is operated as by any double effective air cylinder.
• Available in left or right version.
• The mounting can be performed using a centring pin (B), or with
threaded bore holes (C) located laterally on the bottom of the cylinder.
• Reloading time of a staple coil in less than one minute.
• Staples in any position as it may be fixed in any position.
• Loading capacity (D): 4000 coiled staples.
• Boxes closed with TOP blind staples makes a better optical impression.
• No damage to the contents as the staple is clinched within the
under board without penetrating completely through.
• No clinching anvils which are mainly subject to wear and tear,
thus higher availability and less susceptibility to repair.
Optional sensors (E)
The following sensors are available for an automated application:
• Initial position: Query of the base position of the stapling head.
• Staple reserve: Notification about the remaining of approx.
100 – 200 staples on the roll, reloading must be carried out soon.
• Staple ejection*: Control query whether a staple was discharged
through the discharge channel.
* Not available for stainless steel staples (SS).
• Staple end: Message about the remainder of about 20 – 30 staples,
with reloading immediately required.
Blind Stapling Heads Serie E 24
Blindstapling Heads with max. 40, 80 or 150 mm feed travel
for 4000 coiled staples each with 22 - 26 mm crown and 2 mm wire:
E 24 - 60 for coiled staples TOP E 60, 18 mm leg length.
E 22 - 60 for coiled staples TOP E 60, 19 mm leg length.
E 26 - 60 for coiled staples TOP E 60, 17 mm leg length.
E 24 - 50 for coiled staples TOP E 50, 12 mm leg length.