C06 Autom. Stapling Machine with 4 Stapling Heads B 36.
Stapling cardboard bobbins. ST/4 x B 36-60
The pre-folded corrugated cardboard bobbin is being inserted into the stapling device. A switch is activated and sets the stapling cycle automatically in motion:
• Centring of the cardboard bobbin by a centring cylinder.
• Triggering of the first stapling operation (all 4 stapling heads simultaneously).
• Rotation of the bobbin into the 2nd and 3rd position, with each time 4 stapling operations.
• After 6 stapling operations at the top and bottom (total 12 staples)
the bobbin is turned into the initial position and ejected.
• The stapling device is now ready for the next cardboard bobbin.
• 4 Stapling heads > B 36 - 60 (B 36 -70)
for coiled staples.
• 2 above and 2 below, left and right execution.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG®
B 60 4.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to
compensate pressure oscillations.
• Stapling height 750 mm.
Optional supplementary equipment with sensors as to initial position, staple reserve,
staple outlet control, end of staple coil.
See also > Stapling heads for coiled staples > B 36.