A01 Stapling Automat with 2 Blindstapling heads E 24.
TOP Blind Stapling of filled cartons.
SHM E 24-60/2 TN.
Folding boxes with the same size and with overlapping flaps which have already been bottom-stapled and filled will be centred on a conveyor belt and fed into the folding station.
The top flaps still being open will be folded automatically. After folding the box will be conveyed into the stapling station where 2 stapling heads E 24 apply 2 – 4 staples according to the box size.
• Capacity: up to 8 cartons/minute.
• With centering device.
• With folding station for top flaps.
• With control cabinet 1000 x 300 x 1200 mm.
• With operating panel.
• Fitted with 2 stapling heads E 24-60*.
• High loading capacity.
• Each head for 4000 coiled staples TOP E 60 4.
• Reloading a head within 1 minute.
• The staple is automatically clinched without clinching anvils.
• No additional stitching holes next to the staple which would destroy
the cardboard partially and diminish the rigidity of the box.
• A box closed with TOP blind stitch makes a better optical impression.
• No damage to the contents as the staple is clinched within the
under board without penetrating completely through.
• No clinching anvils which are mainly subject to wear and tear,
thus higher availability and less susceptibility to repair.
* See also Stapling Heads for coiled staples > E 24.