C02 Stapling Machine DN-A 20 - 35
with 1 Stapling Head A 20-35: Stapling wire netting.
A stapling head is fixed at a guide rail which moves the stapling head along the complete width of the wire netting and fastens both ends with 12 stapling operations.
Same procedure for roofing-tar-paper, stone wool, rug fabric coils, textile goods.
• 1 Stapling head A 20 - 35
for coiled staples.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG®
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Adjustable for different sizes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
Optional supplementary equipment with sensors as to initial position,
staple reserve,staple outlet control, end of staple coil.
See Stapling heads for coiled staples > A 20.