A05 Stapling Machine with 4 Stapling Heads LRS-B.
Closing cartons with overlapping flaps.
SHM LRS-B 34/6 X.
Stapling carton bottoms and lids of filled folding boxes with overlapping flaps.
6 stapling heads LRS B 34 are mounted with a fixed distance to each other. Coiled staples are firmly anchored in the carton by clinching anvils.
The carton flaps have been prefolded and are then entered horizontally on a roller conveyor into the machine.In the stapling station 6 stapling operations are triggered simultaneously in a distance of 200 mm and a height of 135 mm from the carton rim.
• Output with 6 stapling heads: 4 folding boxes / minute.
• 6 Staple Heads for coiled staples LRS B 34.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Adjustable for different box sizes
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank: to compensate pressure fluctuations.
• Control: pneumatic.
• Height of roller conveyor: 800 mm.
Stapling System with anvils
> The legs of the staple are being bent by clinching anvils inserted from outside.
> Two clinching anvils which pierce through the cardboard on either side of the staple.
> By means of these anvils the staple legs are clinched.
> The penetration depth of the head can be adjusted in order to make sure that
the contents will not be damaged by the clinching anvils.