C08 Stapling Machine with 3 Stapling Heads A 20.
Stapling: Slide lids into cardboard tubes.
SHM CO/3 A 20 - 60.
Insert covers are stapled fully automatically in cardboard drums with different heights. The cardboard drum with the attached cover will be fed on a roller conveyor into the stapling station.
The stapling unit with its 3 stapling heads is lowered to the drum height and 3 staples are positioned simultaneously to consolidate the insert cover with the cardboard drum. The stapling operation accomplished the stapling unit goes up again and the next cardboard drum can be fed into the stapling station.
• 1 left and 2 right execution.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M A 60 ST.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Main frame with security equipment.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
Optional supplementary equipment with sensors as to initial position,
staple reserve, staple outlet control, end of staple coil.
See also Stapling head for coiled staples > A 20.