Stapling Plier, pneumatic. Stapling triggered by pedal valve. Stapling various kind of materials as to paper, carton, blister etc..
Universal stapling plier, foot operated for stapling cardboard blanks,telescope-type boxes, carton trays, slide lids etc., suitable for solid, single and double corrugated cardboard.
• Up to 4 pneumatic stapling pliers parallel or head to head can be
mounted onto a special section tube with adjustable guide stops.
• 1 - 4 stapling operations simultaneously.
• Smallest distance by parallel stapling 45 mm from staple center to staple center.
• Largest distance between the stapling pliers will be in accordance to the requirements.
• Complete with maintenance unit and foot valve.
• By-pass legs ensure a high level of strength.
• The legs lie flat; safety for people and contents.
• Three different staple lengths can be used without adjustment.
• throat width 17 mm
• throat depth 190 mm
• staple magazine: 100 staples
• XL-staple magazine 250 staples
Mechanical or pneumatic stapling pliers 130 for staples MG® 130
(with 10 - 16 mm leg length):
MG® 130/10 for solid and single corrugated cardboard
MG® 130/12 for single and double corrugated cardboard
MG® 130/16 for strong double corrugated cardboard