C09 Automatic Stapling Machine
SHM/C13-30/4X/TR with 4 Stapling Heads.
Stapling of Slide Lids into Cardboard Tubes.
The cardboard tube can either be assembled by hand with the lids already in and put onto the support cross via the centring rods and clinching anvils or the slide lid alone can first be put over the clinching anvils onto the support cross and then the tube pushed over the centring rods on top of the lid.
By activating of the two pneumatic push- buttons (= 2-hand valve) the
4 stapling heads will be triggered and apply up to 4 staples. When releasing the two push-buttons the stapling heads return into their initial position. The cardboard tube with the slide lid fixed into it can now be turned for another 4 stapling operations or taken out.
The distance of the stapling heads is adjustable by the staple unit guidances.
Capacity: 8 - 10 Slide tubes / minute
• 4 Stapling Heads > C 13 - 30.
• 2 stapling heads in left and 2 in right execution.
• Up to 4 staples in one operation.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M C 30.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Quick adjustability.
• Moveable device with 4 castor wheels for easy moving
• Anvil and centering device.
• Anvil / operating height ca. 1100 mm.
• Diameters which can be operated ca. 90 - 600 mm
• Two hand valve.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to
compensate pressure fluctations.
• Servicing unit.
See > Stapling heads for coiled staples > C 13.