B01 Semi Autom. Tray Stapling Machine SHA 78
Shaping > Stapling > Ejecting
for shaping and stapling flat carton blanks of solid or corrugated cardboard to trays (bottoms or lids).
Carton blanks are fed by the operator – preferably directly from the carton pile – manually into the machine. As soon as the carton blank has reached its correct position the sinking movement of the adjustable forming table is initiated and the carton blank is shaped to a tray.The flaps on the lenght side are folded to the outside (optionally inside).
After shaping the blank to a tray the 4 flaps at the length side are simultaneously stapled with king size staples. The tray comes up and can be pushed out of the machine by pushing a new carton blank into the machine.
Output: 8 - 10 carton trays / minute.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 4000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples MG® B 60.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Adjustable for different tray sizes made of solid,
single or double corrugated cardboard.
• Adjustable to other tray sizes within 2 - 3 minutes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 4 castor wheels: for easy moving.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank:
to cmpensate pressure oscillations.