A02 Stapling Machine SHM E 24-60/4SX
TOP closure of telescopic-type boxes.
The boxes made from corrugated cardboard in differing sizes have already been separated from each other with a minimum distance of 50 mm and are introduced one after the other into the stapling device. The size of the boxes are automatically detected. The motorized roller conveyor stops the box at the stapling position.
A lifting device elevates the box into the stapling position of the stapling heads and the stapling is released (4 stapling operations simultaneously).
The staples are positioned concentric at all four sides of the box.
Then the box will be put back onto the roller conveyor again which drives the box out of the stapling machine and the next box is already been driven in.
• Capacity 6 - 7 boxes / minute.
• Automatic detection of the different box sizes during operation.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure fluctuations.
• Height of roller conveyor: 825 mm.
• Fitted with 2 stapling heads E 24-60*.
• High loading capacity.
• Each head for 4000 coiled staples TOP E 60 4.
• Reloading a head within 1 minute.
• The staple is automatically clinched without clinching anvils.
• No additional stitching holes next to the staple which would destroy the
cardboard partially and diminish the rigidity of the box.
• A box closed with TOP blind stitch makes a better optical impression.
• No damage to the contents as the staple is clinched within the
under board without penetrating completely through.
• No clinching anvils which are mainly subject to wear and tear,
thus higher availability and less susceptibility to repair.
* See also Stapling Heads for coiled staples > E 24