C04 Automatic Nailing Machine
with 3 Stapling Heads C 13 - 30/80.
Nailing Film, Cardboard onto Wooden Pallets.
Automatic nailing device for fastening a plastic film or cardboard onto wooden pallets to protect the bottom. The wooden pallet is conveyed through the nailing device.
A plastic film will be reeled off simultaneously and fastened at the appropriate positions. Nailing by stapling heads C 13-30/80 with up to 80 mm feed travel to compensate the different pallet heights.
In contrast to common tackers the staple will not be shot into the material but pressed which avoids any damage like cutting through the film or cardboard.
• 3 Stapling head > C 13 - 30 / 80
for coiled staples.
• Staple Heads in left and right execution.
• Loading capacity of 1 stapling head: 5000 coiled staples.
• Coiled staples M C 30.
• Reloading time for 1 coil: less than 1 minute.
• Adjustable for different sizes.
• Main frame with safety doors.
• Equipped with 20 l pressure tank to compensate pressure oscillations.
Optional supplementary equipment with sensors as to initial position,
staple reserve,staple outlet control, end of staple coil.
See > Stapling heads for coiled staples > C 13.